- Filling: Washed, sterilized, sorted, graded to European Down and Feather Association (EDFA) standards including DIN EN 12934, 12935, 12130 and 1164.
- Fabric: 100% cotton downproof 233 thread count. Certified free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko-tex Standard 100.
- Construction: Square casing with piped edging to ensure no leakage.
- Ethics: Ethically sourced raw materials (ESRM).
- Guarantee: Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects.
- Washing: Dry cleanable and suitable for top loader washing machine. Follow instructions on label for best results.
- Anti-allergenic: Not known to cause allergies and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Royal Comfort Premium Hungarian Goose Down Duvet All Season
50 in stock (can be backordered)
Hungarian Goose Down provides unparalleled insulation and lightweight luxury, that is why it is considered the best down filling available. This is attributed to the specialized breeding heritage of Hungarian Geese and the country’s extremely harsh and long winters which enhance the thermal properties of Hungarian Goose Down.
Our signature Premium Hungarian Goose Down duvet, in an Autumn weight and a Summer weight, clips together to form one superbly warm all season duvet.
What it feels like Cosy, slightly heavier duvet when combined yet it won’t make you sweat.
- Softest, most luxurious duvet to buy. Learn more
- Use each duvet on its own or combine, with clips, to form one all season duvet.
- Best duvet to buy for all-year-round sleep comfort. Learn more
- Autumn and Summer duvets combine to deliver the highest warmth rating Tog 15. Learn more
- Excellent for South African climate.
- Certified 90% Premium Hungarian Goose Down and 10% small feather.