- Filling: Washed, sterilized, sorted, graded to European Down and Feather Association (EDFA) standards including DIN EN 12934, 12935, 12130 and 1164.
- Fabric: 100% cotton downproof cotton 233 thread count. Certified free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko-tex Standard 100.
- Construction: Square casing and piped edging to ensure no leakage.
- Ethics: Ethically sourced raw materials (ESRM).
- Guarantee: Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects.
- Washing: Dry cleanable and suitable for top loader washing machine. Follow instructions on label for best results.
- Anti-allergenic: Not known to cause allergies and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Royal Comfort Hungarian Goose Down Duvet All Season
50 in stock (can be backordered)
Hungarian Goose Down provides unparalleled insulation and lightweight luxury, that is why it is considered the best down filling available. This is attributed to the specialized breeding heritage of Hungarian Geese and the country’s extremely harsh and long winters which enhance the thermal properties of Hungarian Goose Down.
Our bestselling Hungarian Goose Down duvet, in an Autumn and a Summer weight, clips together to form one superbly warm all season duvet.
What it feels like Warm, slightly heavier duvet yet won’t make you sweat.
- Great first choice of a Hungarian Goose Down duvet.
- Use separately or clip together to make a superbly warm all season duvet.
- High down content makes it warm but regulates to your body temperature so you don’t overheat. Learn more
- High warmth rating at Tog 14. Learn more
- Excellent duvet for the South African climate.
- Certified 60% Hungarian Goose Down and 10% small feather.