- Filling: Washed, sterilized, sorted, graded to European Down and Feather Association (EDFA) standards including DIN EN 12934, 12935, 12130 and 1164.
- Fabric: 100% cotton downproof 233 thread count. Certified free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko-tex Standard 100.
- Construction: Square casing with piped edging to ensure no leakage.
- Ethics: Ethically sourced raw materials (ESRM).
- Guarantee: Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects.
- Washing: Dry cleanable and suitable for top loader washing machine. Follow instructions on label for best results.
Royal Comfort Premium Hungarian Goose Down Duvet
50 in stock (can be backordered)
Hungarian Goose Down provides unparalleled insulation and lightweight luxury, that is why it is considered the best down filling available. This is attributed to the specialized breeding heritage of Hungarian Geese and the country’s extremely harsh and long winters which enhance the thermal properties of Hungarian Goose Down.
Get great rest with our signature Premium Hungarian Goose Down duvet – the ultimate natural duvet.
What it feels like Lightweight and airy, it gives warmth without the weight.
- Softest, most luxurious duvet to buy. Learn more
- Best winter duvet but great all year round too. Regulates to your body temperature. Learn more
- Highest possible warmth rating at Tog 15. Learn more
- Excellent for the South African climate.
- Certified 90% Premium Hungarian Goose Down and 10% small feather.